[Massplanners] Job opportunities in Easthampton

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Thu Jul 11 14:46:43 EDT 2024

Good afternoon, planners! See below for a message from Easthampton:

The City of Easthampton is actively recruiting for a new Director of Planning and Community Development and a Senior Planner. Interested candidates can click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.easthamptonma.gov_Jobs.aspx&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=EaWBFhlgouCM-eqEWgXO8um7Dw-706JXLWQdmGem7AY&m=Uu99CrdeCTj2PcOEWOLCC88gHfwaCjcgE7KXyMpB8GI4hnFxeHlR97QiP7TvpP_c&s=a7b2KALiHcPzxQPlzmPpmhaMA4vIuVlHZ_bDJmy3Kis&e=> to view our full job postings and download our employment application. Completed applications can be sent, along with your resume, to personnel at easthamptonma.gov<mailto:personnel at easthamptonma.gov>.

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847