[Massplanners] mowing requirements

Harry LaCortiglia hlacortiglia at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 07:49:05 EDT 2024

I would certainly hope that no government entity would infringe upon my
right to grow the grass on my very own property, as tall as I need it to
be, prior to my harvesting it for personal use.

I cultivate my grass to a certain length to be as effective as possible
in my garden bed as my primary mulch, thus preventing evaporation as
much as possible. (So many communities are under to water conservation
restrictions these days!)

Although I guess I could bring my home grown vegetables to the ZBA
Hearing when I ask for relief of any grass height zoning limitation.

Does anyone have a Grass Height Setback Variance application I could use?

Have a great day celebrating the Independence of our nation and our
inalienable right to sarcasm!

H. LaCortiglia
Georgetown P.B.