[Massplanners] [External] Re: MBTA/3A density renderings

Cousineau, Christine Christine.Cousineau at tufts.edu
Tue Jan 30 11:49:49 EST 2024

Thank you Rick.

Also, keep in mind that the densities in these pictures are NET du/acre (just the parcels, not streets) The density required in 3A is GROSS du/acre (including public right-of ways, parks, and public facilities/land).

Best,
Christine

Christine Cousineau, AICP
Lecturer
Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
Tufts University
Bromfield-Pearson Hall, Room 117, 503 Boston Ave, Medford, MA 02155