[Massplanners] Upzone Update Sign-Up

Amy Dain dainresearch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:36:02 EST 2024

Hi planners --

There is so much going on in zoning reform, it is hard to keep track of. SO
-- Boston Indicators at the Boston Foundation is launching an
e-newsletter, *Upzone
Update*, with analysis of zoning reform, links to articles and reports, and
a calendar of events, hearings, and votes. The focus will be on
implementation of MBTA Communities zoning.

The newsletter will come out at least every other week, through the spring,
with a possibility for extension beyond that. I am working with the Boston
Indicators team, and with partners at several planning/housing
organizations, to produce the newsletter.

*First* --> Sign up for the newsletter here:
https://www2.tbf.org/l/547972/2024-01-23/41jpjzh

And feel free to share the sign-up with anybody who might be interested.
The primary audience is people who are involved in zoning reform,
professionally or as volunteers.

*Second *-->  Please share with me any information you think would be good
for a newsletter. I can include links to articles, blog posts, event
announcements, and more. When in doubt, send it my way. Feel free to cc me
on things, or send ideas or insights my way.

Thank you!!

Amy Dain
Dain Research
dainresearch.com