[Massplanners] 44:53G Questions

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:21:17 EST 2024

Let me note that I have been employed by a Planning Board on an annual
basis as their consultant and utilized in pre-submission meetings. The
presubmission is a questionable role in my opinion but if it helps the
applicant to gain clarity they haven’t complained.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC
Planning Consultant