[Massplanners] Substantial Use of a Special Permit

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 13:41:02 EST 2024

Maybe a non-answer, but. How much other permitting was necessary to get to
the subdivision plan? If they actively pursued all other necessary
approvals then I would say yes they have made substantial use. I would not
penalize a project hung up with the Conservation Commission or other
permits.

Dan Fortier, AICP Retired Planner