[Massplanners] How did you fund your community's promotional/marketing video?

Heidi Murphy hmurphy at townofathol.org
Wed Feb 7 18:17:14 EST 2024

Hi Fellow Planners,

It seems numerous communities have marketing/promotional videos for their community which I think is an excellent tool for economic development.

For those of you who may have completed one, would you mind sharing with me how you funded it?   Operating budget, grant (what was the source of grant) or fundraising?     Also, the approximate cost would be helpful to me as well.

Thanks in advance for your assistance on this matter.

Sincerely,

Heidi Murphy
Assistant Town Planner/Grants Administrator
Town of Athol
584 Main Street, Room 29
Athol, MA 01331
978-721-8519

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up" - Babe Ruth

When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.  The information contained in this electronic communication (including any attachments) is  intended to be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under the applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended recipient's agent,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly prohibited, is not authorized and may be unlawful.