[Massplanners] Permit Tolling

Maren Toohill MToohill at littletonma.org
Fri Apr 5 10:03:46 EDT 2024

Still on my bulletin board: (and someone check my answer, please)

For permits issued PRIOR to March 10, 2020
+462 days (equivalent of March 10, 2020 to July 1, 2021)

BUT you indicated that this permit was issued June 29, 2020, so it would not receive the benefit of this tolling period – if I understand correctly.
Maren

Maren A. Toohill, AICP
Town Planner
978/540-2425