[Massplanners] State Housing Plan listening session

Kluchman, Chris (EOHLC) Chris.Kluchman at mass.gov
Wed Apr 3 14:51:45 EDT 2024

Good afternoon Planners!

Below is an invitation to join Secretary Augustus and Mayor Jared Nicholson for the first of many regional listening sessions next Thursday, April 11th, in Lynn at North Shore Community College.

There will be 10-11 more listening sessions across the commonwealth, including at least one virtual session. I will post more information on this listserv once the dates and locations are finalized.

We are so grateful for Mayor Nicholson and his staffs' assistance in planning this session to kick off our tour across the Commonwealth. Below you will find the invitation to this event along with a registration link<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Fh2GPrdIDkqYBowE2Bt7KvOE0ckei1NFpyaEBhUGauJUQlVNS01GWkJTM0syWENFTVZXQVVHWjAzRC4u> for attendees. We would appreciate forwarding this invitation across your networks and organizations to help us build up the attendance and contribute to diverse perspectives for a robust discussion.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA85D6.7312ABF0]

Chris Kluchman, FAICP (she/her)
Director, Livable Communities Division
Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities (EOHLC), 100 Cambridge Street, Ste 300
Boston, MA  02114
chris.kluchman at mass.gov

EOHLC staff are mostly working remotely. I check email regularly and will get back to you as soon as possible.