[Massplanners] Roadway Design Manuals for Planning Boards

Alyssa Larose alarose at fcrhra.org
Mon Sep 25 13:17:21 EDT 2023

Hi Anne,

I found this resource helpful when updating road design standards with communities in the past:

https://www.apa-ma.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NRB_Guidebook_2011.pdf

Thanks,
Alyssa

Alyssa Larose (she/her)
Housing Development Director
Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority & Rural Development, Inc.
241 Millers Falls Road
Turners Falls, MA 01376
(413) 223-5225
  [cid:image001.png at 01D9EFB2.9CCFEDF0]
Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority email messages are public records except when they fall under one of the specific statutory exemptions. This message and the documents attached to it, if any, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, and destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately.
---