[Massplanners] Board & Committee Survey

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:29:10 EDT 2023

I have made use of online sessions to educate the Board on specific issues.
Mass Housing Partnership,  the Citizens Planners Training Collaborative and
APA YouTube Channels are good resources.  MHP has a number of sessions on
MBTA Communities Act. APA  has numerous videos that are issue specific as
well as more general planning topics. I used a couple APA videos to address
cell tower legal issues years ago.

Dan Fortier, AICP
Retired Town Planner