[Massplanners] Board & Committee Survey

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Fri Sep 22 09:33:04 EDT 2023

Our Master Plan Implementation Recommendations tasks me with conducting annual Land-Use Board and Committee workshops to hold special trainings, invite speakers, and reflect on town planning, preservation and development goals.   This is something that I really think could make a difference - I just wish I had more time to devote to putting together a plan.

Have any other communities done something like this before?  I am not opposed to blatantly copying what other towns have done in the past.   I'm also looking for any surveys that have been sent to boards/committees to gauge satisfaction and highlight their needs.

Enjoy your weekend!

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.