[Massplanners] Construction regulations as a Town Regulation or Bylaw

Jasmin Farinacci jFarinacci at doverma.gov
Wed Sep 20 16:01:15 EDT 2023

Good afternoon all,

My name is Jasmin Farinacci and I am the new Planner in Dover.

I am reaching out with an opinion question.

Dover is looking to regulate construction to take place during specific
times of day (7AM-7PM), with exceptions for emergencies.

The question posed to me was, is this more effective as a regulation or a
bylaw. My initial reaction was to suggest this as a bylaw in order to be
able to enforce the issue, but I wanted to gather other opinions on the
matter.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

Jasmin Farinacci