[Massplanners] Site Plan Review for private schools

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:07:55 EDT 2023

In defining municipal uses, you might want to word the definition to
include the Water District. Water services are commonly provided by a
municipality. But, many of us are like you, and have one or more Fire
Districts or Water Districts. These other local public entities should be
treated as municipal uses - in my opinion.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC
Planning Consultant