[Massplanners] Site Plan Review for private schools

Sarah Raposa mansfieldplanner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:06:39 EDT 2023

Since I happen to have this open right now... Mansfield's zoning bylaw
classifies the educational use as:

B.  <https://ecode360.com/28867040#28867040>
Educational: use of land, buildings and structures for providing learning
in a general range of subjects on land owned or leased by the commonwealth
or any of its agencies, subdivisions of bodies politic, or by a nonprofit
educational entity. Such use may include athletic facilities, dormitories,
administrative offices and similar facilities and activities whose purpose
is substantially related to furthering learning.

*Sarah L. Raposa, AICP* (she/her/hers)

Director of Planning & Development

Mansfield, MA

sraposa at mansfieldma.com | 508.851.6457