[Massplanners] MAAB compliance

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Tue Sep 5 10:02:40 EDT 2023

Watching responses with interest. Sarah if you receive any directly, could
you share?
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*
*Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.*