[Massplanners] Specialized Municipal Opt - In Stretch Code

Julie Mercier jmercier at carlislema.gov
Mon Oct 23 08:35:52 EDT 2023

Hello Planners!
The Town of Carlisle just adopted the specialized code at Town Meeting last Monday, October 16th!

Town officials were considering it for Spring 2024, but it went on the fall TM warrant as a Citizen’s Petition, and the vote (open town meeting) was 111 to 69.
I’m happy to put you in touch with the volunteers who led the effort if that’s helpful.

Happy spooky season!

Julie Mercier, AICP, LEED AP
Town Planner
jmercier at carlislema.gov