[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Re: (no subject)

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Thu Oct 5 09:18:30 EDT 2023

I was planning to engage with MHP on some level for something similar when
our MHP finally receives some land from MassDOT (counting the days now),
but it would be nice to have a sample contract as well if someone responds
with one.
Thanks,
-Eric

<http://tyngsboroughma.gov/>
Eric Salerno
Town Planner / Eco. Dev. Dir.
Town of Tyngsborough

978-743-5361  |  tyngsboroughma.gov

esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov

25 Bryant Lane, Tyngsborough MA 01879
<http://facebook.com/tyngsboroughma>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/town-of-tyngsborough/>
<http://twitter.com/TyngsboroughMA>

In Massachusetts, the term “public record” is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66