[Massplanners] Looking for Econ Dev Director for Medford!

Alicia Hunt ahunt at medford-ma.gov
Wed Nov 15 20:27:36 EST 2023

Hi,

We’re a fun office to work with and we’re doing a lot of very exciting projects here in Medford! We’re looking for a new Director of Economic Development<https://www.medfordma.org/fs/resource-manager/view/07f52bf1-76f3-416e-8624-fb1e576eb5cf>!

We’re also looking for a new Building Commissioner: Building Commissioner<https://www.medfordma.org/fs/resource-manager/view/61deffd4-5a4d-4b88-9503-0449c74e9391>  This role works closely with our office and we’d love to see someone great, and forward thinking here!

Please consider joining us, and please share!

Thanks,
Alicia

Alicia L Hunt
Director of Planning, Development & Sustainability
City of Medford

She/her

City Hall, Room 308
85 George P. Hassett Dr.
Medford, MA 02155
Ahunt at medford-ma.gov<mailto:Ahunt at medford-ma.gov>
(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/planning/
http://gogreenmedford.org/
Twitter: @GoGreenMedford
https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Please note: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts considers most electronic communications to and from public employees to be public records and disclosable under the Massachusetts Public Records Law and its regulations. *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*