[Massplanners] Housing Production Plan Costs?

robert leavens rtleavemware at gmail.com
Sun May 28 13:35:50 EDT 2023

I ditto what Harry offered. Dracut had a master plan, economic study,
housing plan and a host of other studies 5-10 years ago. The cost was
substantially less than consultants ($35,000 for a master plan!), With the
town planner coordinating. It worked out well for Dracut.
Betsy Ware
Former CDD, Dracut