[Massplanners] Town Planner Enforcement Authority

Ryan Christenberry rchristenberry at chatham-ma.gov
Fri May 19 09:42:19 EDT 2023

Very little unless your zoning bylaw prescribes otherwise.  The Zoning Enforcement Officer (typically the Building Commissioner or Inspector) should not issue permits on any project that is not in compliance with subdivision conditions.

Ryan Christenberry
Principal Planner | Town of Chatham
508.945.5168
774.670.4324 (Direct)

Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9 AM - 12PM, and by appointment.