[Massplanners] Noise Bylaw

James Kelly jkelly at lexingtonma.gov
Wed May 3 09:50:13 EDT 2023

Hello All,
I am searching for anyone who may have recently created/updated or otherwise implemented a noise bylaw in their community. I am hoping to update the Lexington Noise bylaw and try to make it current and easier to understand as well as enforce.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jim Kelly
Building Commissioner
Town of Lexington
1625 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
781-698-4502
www.lexingtonma.gov<http://www.lexingtonma.gov/>

Please note most emails sent to/from this account are a public record and consider the environment before printing this email.  Thanks!