[Massplanners] Experience with P3s

Bill Fitzgerald wfitzgerald at avon-ma.gov
Thu Mar 30 07:54:17 EDT 2023

Avon would be interested.

I do semi-recall there being a procurement process the town needs to follow in a private construction/municipal lease-back.  (in this case, possibly only applying to the building the town leases back, with maybe some different requirements (if any) for the rest of the development.   Prevailing wages might need to be considered, also.