[Massplanners] Job Posting: Assistant Town Planner (Town of Shrewsbury)

Christopher McGoldrick cmcgoldrick at shrewsburyma.gov
Tue Mar 28 11:00:59 EDT 2023

Hello!

The Town of Shrewsbury is hiring an entry-level planner to support the
Department of Planning and Economic Development. Our office works on a wide
variety of topics including environmental initiatives, economic
development, long range planning, affordable housing, and much much more!
Our team based environment is a great opportunity to work in a full service
local government and develop both personally and professionally. The Town's
commitment to fostering innovative leaders features extensive employee
assistance programs, opportunity for professional development and
competitive benefits.

Please see the full position advertisement here:
https://www.shrewsburyma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=106&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Assistant-Planner-250

We look forward to hearing from you!

Respectfully,

*Christopher McGoldrick*
Director of Planning & Economic Development
Town of Shrewsbury
100 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545