[Massplanners] Sign Bylaws/Regulations

Kelly klynema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:16:24 EDT 2023

Arlington updated its sign bylaw in 2019 -- see Section 6.2 of the Zoning
Bylaw <https://www.arlingtonma.gov/home/showdocument?id=43413>. The impetus
was to comply with *Reed v. Gilbert*, but also to include readability and
address sign types that have been introduced since the 1970s (the last
time the sign bylaw had really been addressed).

Happy to answer any questions,

Kelly

Kelly Lynema, AICP | she/her/hers

Assistant Director, Department of Planning and Community Development

Town of Arlington

Direct: 781-316-3096

klynema at town.arlington.ma.us