[Massplanners] Remote meetings & Public Hearings on Zoning Articles

Laura Harbottle lharbottle at doverma.gov
Thu Mar 2 23:01:20 EST 2023

Good morning Massplanners,
I am hoping someone can update me on whether the option for remote meetings
has been extended, or is expiring March 31. We're about to advertise a
public hearing on zoning articles in early April. All the Planning Board
meetings have been strictly on Zoom this year and last. I think I know the
answer, but remote has been super useful for this board.

Also, if anyone has the name of the contact for notices of zoning changes
at DHCD, that would be greatly appreciated.

And hey, soon to be Happy Friday!
Laura

Laura Harbottle AICP
Interim Town Planner