[Massplanners] [External] Planning Book Recommendations

Anne Capra acapra at southhadleyma.gov
Thu Jun 29 14:38:21 EDT 2023

You're all making my day with how thoughtful, curious and interesting you
all are! Proud to be a planner!

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 2:29 PM Katrina O'leary via MassPlanners <
massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

> Thank you to all who sent planning book recommendations.  I received so
> many I couldn’t keep up with thanking each of you – I hate when work
> interrupts fun stuff. 😊
>
> I have decided to copy and paste each of your messages and print them all
> out and tuck it in whichever book I decide to order for her.  I think
> reading through the list of planners in different types of jobs from all
> parts of the state that contributed to the list will give her a thrill.  It
> will also teach her what a wonderful resource the Planners listserv is!
>

> Kaitlin McKenna is the name of my intern.  I don’t think it will be the
> last time you hear that name.  She’s a gem.
>

> Thank you.
>

> *Katrina O'Leary, AICP   *
>
> *Middleton Town Planner*
>
> 195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
>
> *When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of
> State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore,
> cannot be kept confidential.*

Anne Capra, AICP
Director, Planning & Conservation
Town of South Hadley
116 Main Street | South Hadley, MA 01075
(413) 538-5017 x6128
acapra at southhadleyma.gov

--
*Do not print this email unless necessary