[Massplanners] [External] Planning Book Recommendations

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Thu Jun 29 14:27:36 EDT 2023

Thank you to all who sent planning book recommendations.  I received so many I couldn’t keep up with thanking each of you – I hate when work interrupts fun stuff. 😊
I have decided to copy and paste each of your messages and print them all out and tuck it in whichever book I decide to order for her.  I think reading through the list of planners in different types of jobs from all parts of the state that contributed to the list will give her a thrill.  It will also teach her what a wonderful resource the Planners listserv is!

Kaitlin McKenna is the name of my intern.  I don’t think it will be the last time you hear that name.  She’s a gem.

Thank you.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.