[Massplanners] [External] Planning Book Recommendations

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Thu Jun 29 12:29:54 EDT 2023

Hey planners, your faithful MassPlanners Listserv moderator here.

Our list has a very low message size limit (100KB) before messages start getting held back in our moderation system. This can get triggered if a thread gets too long. This is a great conversation that I want to see continue, but I’ve deleted previous messages in the thread below to reduce the message size. Please respond to this message if you have more recommendations.

Make no little plans!

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847