[Massplanners] Hybrid Meetings

Lois Barbour lsbarbour at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:36:00 EDT 2023

Hi,

The Norwell ZBA has been hybrid since the opportunity first presented itself a couple of years ago. The local cable channel provides volunteers who manage the equipment and any technical glitches. They also mute Zoom members of the public until the chair of a public hearing asks whether anyone on Zoom would like to speak.

We have had minimal problems. Our meetings are broadcast live, rebroadcast on cable, and available for streaming on Vimeo, courtesy of the local cable company. There is no board/committee/commission expertise required.

Good luck!

Lois S. Barbour, Chair
Norwell Zoning Board of Appeals