[Massplanners] Past Zoning Amendments

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Wed Jun 7 10:56:20 EDT 2023

Hello.
I am looking for good examples of how other communities provide "past zoning amendments" to the public.  Specifically, I am looking for how the information is provided (hopefully online) and what information is included with each zoning amendment; i.e. Warrant #, Date, Text/Map/both, description, full text, Attorney General approval date, etc.

This is  information a person could use to confirm that they have protection under Section 6 of MGL c. 40A or that staff could use to understand the past history of a particular section of their Zoning bylaw/ordinance.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.