[Massplanners] Design Guidelines

Stephanie Davies seniorplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Fri Jul 21 11:06:09 EDT 2023

Attleboro would be interested as well!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie Davies

Senior Land Use Planner

City of Attleboro

77 Park Street

Attleboro, MA 02703

508.223.2222, ext. 3144

From: MassPlanners <massplanners-bounces at masscptc.org> On Behalf Of Downey,
Brad via MassPlanners (massplanners at masscptc.org)
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2023 11:01 AM
To: massplanners at masscptc.org
Subject: [Massplanners] Design Guidelines

Good morning everyone,

Wellesley is currently working to update their Design Guideline Handbook
which addresses new construction and exterior renovations along the primary
commercial corridors and village centers across town.

We were curious if any other communities had recently updated their design
guidelines or had design guidelines that they would be willing to share.
With the effects of COVID and Climate Change, there is a lot of new
information that we are hoping to incorporate into the update (e.g. outdoor
dining, sustainable design) and wanted to see other examples of successful
design guidelines across the state.

Thank you!

Brad

Brad Downey

Planner

Town of Wellesley

888 Worcester Street, Suite 160

Wellesley, MA 02482

Tel: 781-431-1019 ext. 2234

bdowney at wellesleyma.gov <mailto:bdowney at wellesleyma.gov>

When responding, please be advised, the Town of Wellesley and the Secretary
of State have determined that email could be considered a public record.