[Massplanners] Design Guidelines

Downey, Brad bdowney at wellesleyma.gov
Fri Jul 21 11:00:35 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone,

Wellesley is currently working to update their Design Guideline Handbook which addresses new construction and exterior renovations along the primary commercial corridors and village centers across town.

We were curious if any other communities had recently updated their design guidelines or had design guidelines that they would be willing to share. With the effects of COVID and Climate Change, there is a lot of new information that we are hoping to incorporate into the update (e.g. outdoor dining, sustainable design) and wanted to see other examples of successful design guidelines across the state.

Thank you!
Brad

Brad Downey
Planner
Town of Wellesley
888 Worcester Street, Suite 160
Wellesley, MA 02482
Tel: 781-431-1019 ext. 2234
bdowney at wellesleyma.gov<mailto:bdowney at wellesleyma.gov>

When responding, please be advised, the Town of Wellesley and the Secretary of State have determined that email could be considered a public record.