[Massplanners] Easthampton - Associate Planner position available

Jeffrey Bagg jbagg at easthamptonma.gov
Thu Jul 20 09:54:36 EDT 2023

The City of Easthampton Planning Department
<https://easthamptonma.gov/176/Planning> is looking to fill a vacancy in
our Associate Planner role.  The position was created a few years ago to
provide professional land use permitting support for our Planning Board,
ZBA, and applicants.

We have a wide range of private development projects in the pipeline and
opportunities to grow and assist with zoning ordinance amendments, master
planning work and community visioning projects.

We offer a four day work week (Fridays off) and will pay for committed
employees to study for and seek AICP certification.

Salary Range: $42,800 - $48,500 ($24.21 - $28.07 per hour).  A link to all
the details is here:
https://easthamptonma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Associate-Planner-76

Please consider applying or sharing this out with others who might live in
western mass or are looking to relocate out here!

Thanks,

Jeff Bagg

Director of Planning and Community Development

Easthampton, MA

50 Payson Ave

413-529-1406

jbagg at easthamptonma.gov