[Massplanners] Televised Meetings

Elizabeth Bonventre ebonventre at burlington.org
Mon Jul 17 11:45:28 EDT 2023

Hi Stephanie,

The Town of Burlington televises all Planning Board, ZBA, and ConCom
meetings on our local cable access (BCAT-TV). Our cable access station also
simulcasts the meetings on Facebook live on their BCAT Government Facebook
Page as not everyone has a cable subscription. The recordings of all public
meetings are uploaded onto the BCAT Government youtube page usually within
24 hours of the meeting taking place. All meetings are also hybrid, where
participants can appear in person in the main hearing room or virtually via
Cisco Webex. BCAT uses their cameras inside the main hearing room and logs
into the webex virtual meeting so that they can have both video feeds.

Best,

Liz

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 11:44 AM Darlene Wynne via MassPlanners <
massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:

> Hi Stephanie,
> The City of Beverly does not regularly broadcast or video record its
> Conservation Commission, Planning Board, or Zoning Board of Appeals
> meetings. However, for certain meetings or topics that might have a large
> audience or be controversial, mostly of the Planning Board, we have done
> live hybrid or recorded through our local access cable channel, which means
> a YouTube link is posted on the website.
>

> Darlene Wynne, AICP
>
> *City of Beverly*
>
> *Director of Planning & Development*
>
> *978-605-2341*
>
> *dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*
>

> *--*
>

> *When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of
> State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot
> be kept confidential. *
>

> On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 10:47 AM Lois via MassPlanners <
> massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:
>
>> The Norwell ZBA has live stream with Zoom option and all meetings are
>> available on Vimeo through Norwell Spotlight TV, our local community cable.
>> Our admin handles meeting room reservations and arrangements with community
>> cable. This has worked well since our first in-person broadcast in July
>> 2021.
>>
>> Lois S. Barbour, Chair
>> Norwell Board of Appeals
>>

>> On Jul 17, 2023, at 10:18 AM, Stephanie Davies via MassPlanners <
>> massplanners at masscptc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can you please let me know if you televise your Planning Board or Zoning
>> Board meetings (and Conservation Commission if you know)?  We have been
>> asked to investigate.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> -Stephanie
>>

>> Stephanie Davies
>> Senior Land Use Planner
>> City of Attleboro
>> 77 Park Street
>> Attleboro, MA 02703
>> 508.223.2222, ext. 3144
>>
>> --

Elizabeth Bonventre
Planning Director
Town of Burlington
(781) 270-1647

www.burlington.org
Follow Us: Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084325920426>   Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Planning01803>

All email messages and attached content sent from and to this email account
are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts
Public Records Law <http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preidx.htm>.