[Massplanners] Televised Meetings

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Mon Jul 17 11:42:38 EDT 2023

Hi Stephanie,
The City of Beverly does not regularly broadcast or video record its
Conservation Commission, Planning Board, or Zoning Board of Appeals
meetings. However, for certain meetings or topics that might have a large
audience or be controversial, mostly of the Planning Board, we have done
live hybrid or recorded through our local access cable channel, which means
a YouTube link is posted on the website.

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *