[Massplanners] Town of Amherst - Seeking Planner

Brestrup, Christine brestrupc at amherstma.gov
Thu Jul 6 10:22:52 EDT 2023

Hello MassPlanners,

The Town of Amherst is seeking an energetic and talented Planner, who can become part of our dynamic Planning Department team.  There's a lot going on in Amherst, including new commercial and residential projects, improvements to our parks and recreation lands, preservation of our open spaces, construction of affordable housing and much more.

Here is a link to the job description.

Jobs | Amherst, MA - Official Website (amherstma.gov)<https://www.amherstma.gov/3441/Jobs>

Please post on the MassPlanners listserv.

Chris Brestrup

Christine M. Brestrup, Planning Director
Planning Department                       Town of Amherst

Town Hall                                      4 Boltwood Avenue
Amherst                                      Massachusetts 01002
413-259-3145                 brestrupc at amherstma.gov<mailto:brestrupc at amherstma.gov>