[Massplanners] EV Parking places?

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Mon Jan 23 09:50:06 EST 2023

Hi Margaret,
Beverly City Council has had a fine for parking a non-EV vehicle in a
charging space, which was recently increased, and added one for EV
vehicles that are not actively charging. Below is the language the parking
& traffic commission recommended, which I believe is what Council adopted.

   1. Recommendation that the fine for a “non-electric vehicle parking in
   an electric vehicle charging station space” be increased to $50 from the
   proposed $20.
   2. Recommendation that the fine for electric vehicles parked in an
   electric vehicle space but not actively charging an electric vehicle be set
   at $50.