[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Digital Sign Bylaw examples

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Wed Jan 18 11:39:19 EST 2023

Hi all,
I didn't see any responses to Louise's request, but in case anyone
responded directly, Tyngsborough is also embarking on the process of
thoroughly updating their sign regulations, and this would be a key
component and/or a great place to start. If any of you have language that
is even remotely related or know of communities that have good electronic
sign bylaws, please let me (and Louise) know.
Thank you,
-Eric

<http://tyngsboroughma.gov/>
Eric Salerno
Town Planner / Eco. Dev. Dir.
Town of Tyngsborough

978-743-5361  |  tyngsboroughma.gov

esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov

25 Bryant Lane, Tyngsborough MA 01879
<http://facebook.com/tyngsboroughma>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/town-of-tyngsborough/>
<http://twitter.com/TyngsboroughMA>

In Massachusetts, the term “public record” is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66