[Massplanners] Remote Meeting Participation

Harry LaCortiglia hlacortiglia at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 09:52:37 EST 2023

Curious myself, Dan.

I'm wondering if hybid meetings in person under the old rules (which we
will revert to) allow for the public to join via video.

I was under the impression that the old OML only allowed for
participation solely by Board members who were sick or out of town.

I don't believe the Public was envisioned, or provided for, as Remotely
Participating.

Thoughts anyone?

H. LaCortiglia
Georgetown P.B.