[Massplanners] MBTA Action Plans - Locations for New Districts

Laura Harbottle lharbottle at doverma.gov
Tue Jan 17 10:35:29 EST 2023

Good morning Massplanners,
A question as we come down the home stretch to the deadline for submitting
MBTA Communities Action Plans. Identifying a location for a new district is
a critical step in any rezoning, but a community might want to wait until
the process is underway to take that step. It would be very helpful to know
if there are any towns with approved Action Plans that did not
geographically define the higher density by-right district. I have been
trying unsuccessfully to reach DHCD with this question.
Thanks, as ever, for your input.
Laura

Laura Harbottle AICP
Interim Town Planner