[Massplanners] Gloucester Staff Planner Search

Gregg Cademartori gcademartori at gloucester-ma.gov
Wed Jan 11 13:30:47 EST 2023

Greetings all,
This posting went out right around the new year and can be found on our
city website at: Staff Planner Post
<https://www.gloucester-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=76&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Staff-Planner-439>
and the MMA website at: MMA Post
<https://www.mma.org/listing/staff-planner-12/> and is open until January
26th.
This post is due to a recent promotion of our previous Staff Planner, Gemma
Wilkens, to Gloucester's 1st Sustainability Coordinator!
The Staff Planner position provides a great opportunity with several
initiatives kicking off in the next few months including a comprehensive
plan update and project development in many areas backed by ARPA funding!
Please share far and wide.
Regards,
Gregg

*Gregg Cademartori*
Planning Director - City of Gloucester
City Hall Annex- CATA Building
3 Pond Road - 2nd Floor
Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 325-5242

*We're Hiring!* Due to an internal promotion, the Community Development
Department is seeking candidates who are committed to advancing the city's
open space, housing and planning goals. Please see our open *Staff Planner *
position. *Learn more and apply click here: Staff Planner Job Posting
<https://www.gloucester-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=76&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Staff-Planner-439>*
 Qualified candidates should submit resume, cover letter and application
to: City of Gloucester, Human Resources Department, 9 Dale Avenue, Gloucester,
MA 01930 jobs at gloucester-ma.gov

--

*Public Records Law*

Please be aware that all
communications
pertaining to City of Gloucester Massachusetts matters,
including e-mail
sent or received, are a public record subject to disclosure
under the
Massachusetts Public Records Law. If requested, e-mail may be
disclosed to
another party unless exempt from disclosure. E-mails are retained
by the
City of Gloucester in compliance with Massachusetts Public Records
Retention Schedule. All Electronic messages sent through the City of
Gloucester
system are archived in conformance with the Massachusetts and
federal Public
Records law.