[Massplanners] Floodplain Bylaw -- Enforcement Language

Duperault, Joy (DCR) joy.duperault at state.ma.us
Wed Jan 11 07:42:28 EST 2023

Good morning, Doug. Our state office is the official liaison between MA NFIP communities and FEMA. Attached is the 2020 FEMA-approved state model floodplain bylaw, and you can get a bit more information here: https://www.mass.gov/guides/floodplain-management#-2020-massachusetts-model-floodplain-bylaw-

Please let us know how we can help you with your bylaw review.  Thanks, and have a great day.

Joy Duperault, CFM
State NFIP Coordinator/Director, Flood Hazard Management Program
MA Dept. of Conservation & Recreation
617-626-1406 or joy.duperault at mass.gov
https://www.mass.gov/guides/floodplain-management