[Massplanners] Mobile Food Establishments

Elizabeth Hughes ehughes at concordma.gov
Wed Jan 11 08:31:53 EST 2023

Good morning!

The Concord Planning Board is proposing a warrant article for Annual Town meeting in May to allow mobile food establishments, which are currently prohibited.

A question has been raised by a local restaurant owner on what the financial impact to local restaurants will be.

While I am sure there is no way to calculate a specific dollar figure, I am curious to find out if anyone has any antidotal information or thoughts on the question.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hughes, Town Planner
Concord Planning Division