[Massplanners] Senior Housing Planner - Brookline, MA

Joe Viola jd.viola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:16:28 EST 2023

Good afternoon all:

We're extending the resume deadline for Brookline's Senior Housing Planner
position until January 27th. Help our non-profit affordable housing
partners leverage public funding, develop new housing opportunities on two
municipal parking lots, and work with our Housing Advisory Board on
policies to support new housing opportunities.

Please visit the Town's HR web page for more details.

https://www.brooklinema.gov/1415/Work-With-Us

Joe
Joe Viola
Assistant Director for Community Planning
Brookline Planning and Community Development Dept.
333 Washington St., 3rd floor
Brookline, MA 02445
(617) 730-2130