[Massplanners] Planning and Development Director for Ipswich

Carolyn Britt cjbritt at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 11:02:39 EST 2023

All,

Ipswich is seeking a Director of Planning and Development. The link to
the job posting is below.

Ipswich is a wonderful town, with critical natural features, important
participation from residents in key committees relating to planning, an
MBTA station (yes, we are working on our zoning options), our own
electric light department, and so much more. We are home to acres of
state land and about 2,000 acres in key properties owned by The Trustees.

I have been on the Planning Board for about 5 years and can vouch for
the hard work of the employees of the Planning Department.

Come join us.

Carolyn Britt, AICP

1 Shagbark Woods

Ipswich, MA 01938