[Massplanners] Town of Sudbury RFP - HPP Community Engagement Services

Duchesneau, Adam DuchesneauA at sudbury.ma.us
Fri Feb 17 09:55:41 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,
The Town of Sudbury is seeking a consultant to assist in community engagement services as part of the updating of our Housing Production Plan. Here is a link to the RFP:

https://cdn.sudbury.ma.us/wp-content/uploads/sites/304/2023/02/HPP-Community-Engagement-Services-Sudbury-230216.pdf?version=1b70f5e41faeb42c6479c5fda3ff27c1

The deadline for responses is Monday, March 20, 2023 at 12:30 PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Adam

Adam L. Duchesneau, AICP (he/him/his)
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Sudbury | Flynn Building, 278 Old Sudbury Road | Sudbury, MA 01776
t 978-639-3398 | f 978-639-3314 | DuchesneauA at Sudbury.MA.us<mailto:DuchesneauA at Sudbury.MA.us>
www.sudbury.ma.us<http://www.sudbury.ma.us/>