[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Re: [EXTERNAL] Zoom only meetings

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Mon Feb 6 14:31:07 EST 2023

If anyone has any ideas on how to collectively (and effectively) encourage
the new administration to make the remote option permanent, I am sure I'm
not the only one that thinks it would be a good idea. I'm happy to offer
any help I can.

<http://tyngsboroughma.gov/>
Eric Salerno
Town Planner / Eco. Dev. Dir.
Town of Tyngsborough

978-743-5361  |  tyngsboroughma.gov

esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov

25 Bryant Lane, Tyngsborough MA 01879
<http://facebook.com/tyngsboroughma>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/town-of-tyngsborough/>
<http://twitter.com/TyngsboroughMA>

In Massachusetts, the term “public record” is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66