[Massplanners] Petitioned Zoning Amendments

Christopher Ryan cryan at duxbury-ma.gov
Fri Feb 3 11:18:57 EST 2023

Thanks Maren

That would be beneficial. In our case, the petitioner INSISTED on a separate Special Town Meeting which precludes bundling, and not certain if the Town is absorbing the other costs of holding this session, but it would be punitive, esp. given that our Annual is just a few weeks later. Ugh.

Best

Chris