[Massplanners] Petitioned Zoning Amendments

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Fri Feb 3 11:16:31 EST 2023

Kristina,

Middleton just adopted a process and form for citizen zoning petitions:

PB General Rules: https://ecode360.com/39761367

Form: https://ecode360.com/attachment/MI1639/MI1639-240c%20Zoning%20Amendment%20Petition%20Form.pdf

I should warn you that this process has yet to be tested by a citizen petition.

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street    Middleton, MA   01949